Ways To Give
There are several opportunities to worship God with your tithes and offerings.
- Online by clicking the GIVE NOW button below
- Texting NL for New London, BD for Bedford, or BUILD for the Building Fund, and the monetary amount to 434-290-4483
- Sending a check made out to Blue Ridge Community Church to 2361 New London Rd. Forest, VA, 24551, noting the fund in the memo line
Financial giving is an opportunity to respond to God. We give because God first gave to us, and because all that we have is His.
"Yours, O Lord, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the victory and the majesty, for all that is in the heavens and in the earth is yours. Yours is the kingdom, O Lord, and you are exalted as head above all." (I Chronicles 29:11).
We do not spend more than God provides and have an open book policy. Personal giving records are kept private, but you may view our 2020 Annual Report to see how we spent the money God entrusted us with last year. You are welcome to contact us if you would like to know more.
Giving Fund Descriptions
The following fund designations are available for gifts:
- Gifts to Tithes & Offerings, regardless of the campus you attend, will go toward all campuses.
- Gifts to the Building Fund will be used to build additional campuses, and for the renovation or expansion of current campuses.
- Gifts to Be Rich will be used outside of Blue Ridge Community Church to aid in local disasters, and local & international missions.
To learn more about the importance of charitable giving and year-end giving, please download, 7 Things Every Church Member Needs to Know About Charitable Contributions.
If you have questions, please contact our Contributions Coordinator, Laura Kauffman.