· For Men, Women, & Couples
Registration for the fall session begins on July 24
What is Lifeline Caregiving?
Lifeline provides one-to-one spiritual care, support, encouragement, and referral services in a safe and confidential manner to people within the church and throughout the community. During challenging times Lifeline Caregivers come alongside those who are hurting with the intention of pointing care receivers to God for comfort and healing.
The Lifeline caregiver training class offers 15 weeks of in-depth training in a biblical model of crisis intervention.
Training topics include:
- The Biblical Basis for Caregiving
- Biblical Hope and Practical Help
- Effective Listening and People Helping Skills
- The Search for Significance
- Your Parents and You
- Basic Helping and Crisis Intervention Skills
- Strongholds and Spiritual Warfare
- The Process of Change and Healing
- Ethics Liability and Law - Servant Leadership
There is a $15 cost for the downloadable workbook. If interested, please pickup a Lifeline Caregiving Application at the Info Center following any service at both campuses.