Watch & Read
· For Everyone
PRAYER | RELATIONSHIPS | EVANGELISM | SERVING | SCRIPTURE
Being the church is more important than doing church.
Here are ways you can engage with teaching, worship, and virtual community:
1. Join us for in-person services at our New London campus at 8:30 or 10:30 am, or at our Bedford campus at 9 & 11 am.
2. Watch services live online at 8:30 and 10:30 am, and 12:30 pm on Sundays, or on YouTube during the week if you attend one of our in-person services.
3. Sign up to Serve!
4. Download the application questions for this week's talk, Marble.
5. Join a LifeGroup and go deeper into the message each week with community.
6. Watch Pressing In Tuesday evenings on Facebook and YouTube each week for open discussion with the teaching pastor and a few others. Our goal is that people will begin sharing through chat how they are applying the message in their own life.
7. Pray live with us throughout the week at blueridge.org/prayertime.
BR Kids has regular content on our YouTube channel BR Kids Playlist, and we have a BR Youth Playlist of content from previous teaching series Students can engage with as well.
Groups and Care Ministries
Many of our groups and care ministries have continued to meet virtually and each of their pages have details on how to be a part. This is an excellent time to join a group and get into virtual community.
"A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another. By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.” John 13:34
Ask a Question