Watch & Read
· For Everyone
PRAYER | RELATIONSHIPS | EVANGELISM | SERVING | SCRIPTURE
Being the church is more important than doing church.
While we are meeting on Sundays for a time of worship and communion, we understand that not everyone is ready to come back to in-person services. For this reason, and to honor the decision of the Virginia government to limit large social gatherings, we have prayerfully decided to keep our main teaching services online and hold smaller, registration only, in-person worship services while our building remains closed during the week for the foreseeable future. We invite you to watch services online at live.blueridge.org, or on our YouTube Channel, then engage in virtual small groups with this weeks downloaded discussion questions.
1. Watch services live online at 8:30 and 10:30 am, and 12:30 pm on Sundays, or on YouTube during the week if you attend one of our in-person services.
2. Download the application questions for this week's talk, Made for Community.
4. On a platform you are familiar with connect virtually with your community to discuss, pray, and go deeper in the talk.
5. Watch Pressing In Tuesday evenings on Facebook and YouTube each week for open discussion with the teaching pastor and a few others. Our goal is that people will begin sharing through chat how they are applying the message in their own life.
6. Pray live with us throughout the week at blueridge.org/prayertime.
BR Kids has regular content on our YouTube channel BR Kids Playlist, and we have a BR Youth Playlist of content from previous teaching series Students can engage with as well.
Groups and Care Ministries
Many of our groups and care ministries have continued to meet virtually and each of their pages have details on how to be a part. This is an excellent time to join a group and get into virtual community.
Celebrate Recovery (CR) is now meeting in person on Sunday's at 4:30 pm for large group only at our New London Campus. You can also plug into their Facebook Group. If you are new to CR, please email David and/or Debbie Obrien at email@example.com for details.
Single Life will continue using RightNow Media studies on Wednesdays at 7 pm. Smaller groups are then discussing application virtually. If you would like to be a part of a smaller virtual group, please email Barbq@outlook.com. You can also check out their Facebook page.
Connect with Men's Life on Facebook and stay tuned here for details mid August about the September fall kick off. If you have questions please reach out to John Tatulli at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Women’s Life will continue to meet through Facebook live on Tuesday nights at 7 pm. You can find them on Facebook at Women’s Life BR. If you have someone new and they would like to be apart, have them join our Facebook page or they can email Crystal George at email@example.com.
Our other groups are still in community with their participants, but aren’t open to new people at this time.
"A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another. By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.” John 13:34
Ask a Question